(Sterling Heights, Michigan) - We are extremely proud to announce Randal C. Gaereminck, former Director of the Vehicle & Robotics Alliance for the U.S. Army Tank Automotive Command, as our new Executive Director of Operations! Our company hires the best people to ensure our customers get the best work. Welcome to the team Randal!
In his new position, Randal is responsible for the oversight of engineering, design, prototyping, and manufacturing for Rose-a-Lee’s Defense R&D and Production programs.
Previously, as Director of the Vehicle and Robotic Alliance, he provided program direction and oversight for the Department of Defense Ground Systems prototype project Other Transaction Agreements (OTAs). He advanced Acquisition Streamlining to new levels.
Randal’s experience in the industry includes:
- Associate Director for Product Lifecycle Engineering at Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center, TARDEC, where he was responsible for Industrial Base, DMSMS Reverse Engineering, Electronics Obsolescence, Value Engineering, CM, CAD, Standards, Environmental, Corrosion, Paint, Coatings & Metals, Tires, Electronic, Electrical and HVAC.
- Army Executive for Homeland Security. Representing the Army as the Director to the DOD Homeland Security Working Group.
- Deputy Program Executive Officer Ground Combat Systems. Responsibilities include oversight of Future Combat Systems, Stryker, Abrams MBT, Bradley, JLW 155, M113, Paladin Modernization, etc.
- Deputy Program Executive Officer for PEO Combat Support and Combat Service Support. Responsibilities included oversight of PM’s for Tactical Wheeled Vehicles, Force Projection Systems, Mobile Electric Power, Mines, Countermine and Demolition, Mortars, Small Arms, Soldier Systems.
- Program Executive Officer CS&CSS. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of all systems acquisitions programs totaling over $17 billion and approximately 350 plus systems in the acquisition pipeline.
Randal also served on other assignments including Deputy for Systems Acquisition, Associate Deputy for Systems Acquisition, Chief of Staff for the Deputy for Systems Acquisition and Life Cycle Management (DSA&LCM) and the Executive for Systems Acquisition (ESA). PM and DPM Improved Recovery Vehicle, DPM Combat Mobility Vehicle, PM Trailers, PM FVPDS, WSM Combat Vehicle Personnel Heaters, and PM Trailers.
Upon graduation from college, Mr. Gaereminck was recruited by Chrysler Corporation and worked at the Chrysler Automotive World Headquarters Engineering Center for over eight years in the Advanced Fuel System Lab and Chrysler Defense. The last two years at Chrysler Defense (now General Dynamics Land Systems) was working on engineering, design, test and production issues and programs on the XM1, the M1 Main Battle Tank program for the U.S. Army.
Mr. Gaereminck occupies an approved critical Army Acquisition Corps position and has been appointed as a member of the Acquisition Corps. He is Level III Acquisition Corps certified in Program Management and Logistics Management.
- Federal Executive Institute
- Harvard-Leadership Program
- Senior Management Executive Development Program
- Advanced Program Management
- Defense Systems Management College
- Command and General Staff College
- Weapons System Management
- Logistics & Acquisition Management Program
- Dissertation (Ph.D.) in Leadership – Andrews University
- Masters of Business Administration with a focus on Logistics Management – Florida Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts (Management) – Northwood University
- Associates (Electro Technology) – Macomb College
About RAL Technologies:
Rose-A-Lee Technologies Inc. specializes in engineering services and manufacturing fabricated metal products. This WBENC certified EDWOSB offers forging, stamping, bending, forming, welding, machining, assembling, and other related services. For additional information, please visit: rosealeetechnologies.com.